The conductivity meter is a water quality analysis instrument developed for high-end water quality management and automatic control of medical multi-effect distilled water systems, boiler bottom water, condensate water, and heat exchange systems operating in higher temperature environment.
- 7 inches high resolution LCD display.
- Multi-reading feature allows auto-read, timed-read and continuous-read.
- Automatic/Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
- Auto-hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Data storage for 500 sets (GLP-compliant).
- Support for USB or RS-232 communication.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- IP54 waterproof.
- 1-3 points calibration with standard recognition.
- Settable parameters, including cell constant, temperature compensation coefficient and TDS factor.
- Temperature compensation type (none, linear, pure water).