Top to Bottom Microfocus Gold Testing machine with Ketek V-SDD Detector (Made in Germany)
- Ketek V-SDD detector with resolution better than 140 eV
- Micro Focus, Oil cooled X-Ray tube, 50KV 1mA make Toshiba (Made in Japan)
- Top to bottom geometry
- Manual adjustable sample stage with laser focus beam
- Detects All elements from Ti-U including Ir, Re, Os, W, Ru, Sn, etc.
- Accuracy better than 0.1%
Automatic Multi collimator changer up to 7 (0.3,0.4,0.6,1.0,1.25,2.0 & 4mm) customizable
The system has mechanical shielding along with buzzer to prevent detector from getting damaged by sample.
Laser focus Feature:
Precision laser focusing on parts provide the most consistent measurements accuracy possible and eliminates operator error.
Dual display function to show live testing to customers.
Exclusive Shutterless design Extends Tube Life:
Unlike other X-ray systems, MicroP XRF generates X-ray only while taking measurements. Since the X-ray tube completely shuts off between measurements, there is no need for a mechanical shutter. Less X-ray tube use equals cooler operating temperatures and longer tube life.
Chamber Temperature Regulation:
Another first in X-ray design is the exclusive cooling controls which maintain consists temperature of key system electronics. Measurement stability is further enhanced by the reduction in temperature variation.