Fully Automatic Top to bottom Microfocus Gold testing machine with Ketek V-SDD Detector (Made in Germany) & Artificial Intelligence.
- Ketek V-SDD detector (Made in Germany) with resolution better then 150 eV
- Micro Focus, Oil cooled 50KV 1mA X-Ray tube make Canon (Made in Japan)
- Top to bottom geometry with Auto laser focus beam and Auto alignment
- Programmable automatic XYZ sample stage
- Detects All elements from Na-U including Ir, Re, Os, W, Ru, Sn, etc. along with light elements like Ai, Mg, S & P.
- Accuracy better than 0.1% for Gold & 0.2% for Silver
Collimator – Automatic Multi collimator changer up to 6 (0.1, 0.3, 0.6, 1.0,2 & 4 mm) customizableDetector Safety – The system has mechanical shielding along with buzzer to prevent detector from getting damaged by sample.
Automatic 2D & 3D Testing – Simply move the cursor to any area of the video image, click the mouse, and the stage moves the parts directly under the x-ray beam. Fast, controllable parts positioning is accomplished with ease in seconds.
Laser focus Feature – Precision laser focusing on parts provide the most consistent measurements accuracy possible and eliminates operator error.
Dual display function to show live testing to customers.
Exclusive Shutterless design Extends Tube Life – Unlike other X-ray systems, MicroP XRF generates X-ray only while taking measurements. Since the X-ray tube completely shuts off between measurements, there is no need for a mechanical shutter. Less X-ray tube use equals cooler operating temperatures and longer tube life.
Chamber Temperature Regulation – Another first in X-ray design is the exclusive cooling controls which maintain consists temperature of key system electronics. Measurement stability is further enhanced by the reduction in temperature variation.
Automatic X-ray Beam Alignment – The Beam Position feature aligns the X-ray beam to the camera image. This prevents measurements errors, Unnecessary service calls, or instruments downtime due to misalignment.