Bottom to top microfocus gold testing machine with Ketek SDD Detector (Made in Germany)
- Ketek SDD detector with resolution better then 180 eV
- Micro Focus, Oil cooled 50KV 1mA X-Ray tube make Canon, Japan
- Bottom to top geometry with fixed sample stage
- Detects All elements from Na-U including Ir, Re, Os, W, Ru, Sn, etc. along with light elements like Ai, Mg, S & P.
- Accuracy better than 0.15%
Collimator – Automatic Multi collimator changer up to 4 (0.3,0.6,1.0,2.0mm) customizable
Dual display function to show live testing to customers.
Exclusive Shutterless design Extends Tube Life – Unlike other X-ray systems, MicroP XRF generates X-ray only while taking measurements. Since the X-ray tube completely shuts off between measurements, there is no need for a mechanical shutter. Less X-ray tube use equals cooler operating temperatures and longer tube life.
Chamber Temperature Regulation – Another first in X-ray design is the exclusive cooling controls which maintain consists temperature of key system electronics. Measurement stability is further enhanced by the reduction in temperature variation