1. Using PID (automatic temperature control) system,
2. The instrument can measure three samples at the same time and calculate the average value.
3. Color LCD touch screen display, with multiple communication interfaces for data storage and export
4. The instrument uses capillary tubes as sample tubes
5. The major feature of the instrument is the two methods of visual measurement and automatic measurement, namely: combining visual observation measurement and photoelectric detection automatic measurement on one instrument. In this way, it not only has the function of photoelectric detection to automatically measure the melting point, which is convenient for users to use, but also can visually measure the melting point of substances to meet the needs of melting point measurement of dark-colored samples.